Web Frontend Developers (junior/ senior)
The primary focus of Reach over the next 24 months will specifically be on education in South Africa. And, our new flagship product, an innovative learning platform called LevelUp, will be launched in January 2016. Far from being yet another mobile app, LevelUp is designed to help learners to improve their academic performance, strengthen their social skills and foster good learning behaviour.
We are looking for skilled developers that can help us to quickly build and modify a web dashboard for our educational content store. Candidates are encouraged to apply even if they don’t meet all of the requirements listed below.
- Relative IT Tertiary Qualification
- 3+ years development experience
- Significant experience developing web apps/ frontends
- Experience using a web app framework such as laravel, angular, ember, meteor
- Interest in UX/UI design
- DevOps experience preferred
- Team player with good communication skills
- Able to extract and implement requirements from non-technical stakeholders
- Must have valid SA work permit; no relocation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank everyone for taking the time to apply. If you don't hear back from us within 14 days, please accept that we will not proceed with your application at this time, and that we wish you the best of luck with your job search and future career.